Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Human Element Productions Ltd
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Human Element Productions Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Humanelementproductions/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Midnight on 14/09/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility will be accepted by Human Element Productions Ltd for entries not received for any reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter this competition you must like the Human Element Production Facebook page and comment on the competition post.
All entrants will receive 20% off any work booked in September 2019 regardless of the outcome of the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is the shooting and editing of one promotional video, comprising of 1 camera and operator with sound and basic lighting on site for up to 10 hours in one day, and 1 day of editing. Reasonable travel expenses for the shoot will be covered within 50 miles of Manchester City Centre (Human Element Productions Ltd reserves the right to determine where is classed as Manchester City Centre). Any travel outside of this area will be charged at £0.45 per mile.
Any additional cameras, crew, equipment, travel or expenses that you may need or want for your shoot can be discussed and priced accordingly.
Prize can also be redeemed by new or existing customers as a £350.00 credit off a single job.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable.
Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. by 16/09/2019
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered, and will work with the winner to arrange a shooting date which suits both parties.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/business name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Human Element reserves the right to publish, publicise or use the final prize video created for any promotional or other reasons indefinitely. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Human Element Productions Ltd and not to any other party.
23. Human Element Productions Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Human Element Productions Ltd's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. Human Element Productions Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.